Beyonce is pregnant!

Beyonce Knowles surprised everyone during her arrival at the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) 2011 red carpet that she’s pregnant.

Beyonce showed up at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles wearing a loose fitting orange dress, holding her visible baby bump as she posed on the red carpet and chat with the press.

“I have a surprise!” the 29-year-old singer said. And she just hold her tummy and it instantly became one of the highlights of this year’s VMAs.

Beyonce performed her song “Love on Top”, then proudly rubbed her baby bump and told the crowd: “I want you to feel the love that’s growing inside of me.”

“Now I’m a woman, and because I gave it my all, I can focus on my marriage. I can decide I want to have kids. I can be the mother I want to be and dedicate myself to my children,” she added.

The child will be the first for Beyonce and her husband, rapper Jay-Z, who married in 2008.

Beyonce also ignored the rumors that a party planner and music video director was trying to lure away her husband from her.

According to reports, the party planner, Vashtei Kola, was being linked to Jay-Z after the woman reportedly had some business dealings with him and “told” friends she was trying to lure him away from Beyonce.

But the power couple are happily married for 3 years and now that they are expecting their first child, rumors like this just won’t affect them a bit, according to a veteran Beyonce-Jay-Z source. They have a speculation that some tabloid reporters are just milking the rumors just like what they did to Will and Jada Smith last week.



View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang