Without Seo You Might As Well Be Beating A Dead Horse

Wasting Your Time

I’m a so called country boy who lives down here in the south, and when I say south I’m talking about Louisiana. The place where you can cook a egg on the side walk in the middle of the summer. It get’s so hot down here that most people look for night jobs just to not go out in the heat during the day.

This is what I call the south and one of the things we have more then any part of the country is what I call crazy put together words. These are words that make you scratch your head and say..what did you just say? One of these crazy words is when some say that your “beating a dead horse”. Now before you guys get on the phone and start calling Peta telling them that Louisiana is beating dead horses you should just hear me out for a sec.

This little southern phrase mostly states that your doing something for no reason at all and not going to get any results out of it. This basically means whatever your doing is a waste of time so you may want to stop it and start on a  new avenue.

Where’s Your Time Going?

One of the things you have to think about is where am I spending most of my time online? Is it social media, my blog or just reading other peoples blogs. I’m pretty sure that about 98% of you are on social media sites and reading Darren Rowse blog until your black and blue. There is nothing wrong with Darren blog because he have one of the best around blogs here online, but the problem is that your spending all this time everyday reading some else’s content and not working on your own crap.

I don’t know about you but If I do the math correctly, if I’m online a total of 8 hrs a day and spending 7 of those hrs reading other people blogs and chatting back and forth on FaceBooK about the Jersey Shore. Then chances are your beating a dead horse and  your site is becoming a hosting money machine that your paying out.

What Should I Be Doing?

One thing I don’t want to do is to take away all your fun an enjoyment when it comes to reading other blogs and engaging on facebook. You should continue to be able to spend 7 hrs a day doing what you want and that last one hour working on your website traffic. I found a way for you to do all thy above and still gain mega traffic without missing out of any of the hot topics online.

The key is to learn how to implement seo so you can continue to gain fee traffic while you mess around online. The thing I get a lot is that some people wonder about whether or not I need seo help? I pretty much say if you love to read other blogs a lot and can’t stop the chatting on facebook, then seo is your best way out of the hole of not getting traffic.

I talked about a while ago how learning seo can make you 100K this year, but to do this it will take lots of dedicated hours to make this dream come true. You can turn that one hr a day you have available into something that will drastically grow over time. Meaning in one month you may get 100 visitors from the search engines and the next you may double it.  This will be beneficial for your traffic until you’re at level where you can let it run on autopilot.

Remember we all have 24hrs a day and 365 days a year, but only the smart people know how to use that time in a productive way. So how will you use the time you have available when it comes to been more productive online?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang