The return of the Prime time princess didn't change much the landscape in Prime Time for which Munting Heredera and Amaya are the dominant players! Kim Chui's My Binondo Girl failed to topple Munting Heredera in its turf in MegaTAM as the later maintained a comfortable lead in its time slot. My Binondo Girl only managed to get 10.3% as against MH's 15.8% based from AGB Nilsen's survey in NCR and Central Luzon. AMAYA and Time of My Life completed the top 3 list with 14.1% and 13.4% respectively while 100 Days to heaven battled 24 Oras for the 4th and 5th slots. My Binondo Girl finished its premiere episode 6th overall but its rank in NUTAM was way better than its numbers in Mega Manila. Will Kim Chui bounce back in the next episodes? watch out!
TV Patrol 8.6% vs 24 oras 11.6%
100 Days to Heaven 10.6% vs Amaya 14.1%
My Binondo Girl 10.3% vs Munting Heredera 15.8%
Guns and Roses. 9.9 vs Time of my Life 13.4%
Biggest Loser. 6.2% vs Big Thing 10.7%

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang