YouTube

So you think you can tell your dad "no" eh?

Children of gamer parents be warned: You do not want to cross us.

For a look at precisely why we are not to be defied, see the below video for one gamer dad's creative solution for waking a sleepy, rebellious child. It's called the first-person-shooter alarm clock.

"My son decided that he wanted to sleep in till 9:30 a.m," explained the dad's post on YouTube. "When I asked him to get out of bed he told me, 'no.' No one tells me 'no' especially when they are four years old."

And so Dad busted out the Super Soaker Thunderstorm, the first-person perspective and the theme song to "Doom." Problem solved.

Though I appreciate the creative parenting, as the mother of a 4-year-old myself, I have one important question: What kind of twisted parent doesn't want their kid to KEEP SLEEPING?! Is there a Super Soaker that makes them go back to sleep? That's what I want to get my hands on.

(Thanks to Gizmodo for the heads up.)

For more video game news, check out:

Winda Benedetti writes about games for msnbc.com. You can follow her tweets about games and other things here on Twitter or join her in the stream here on Google+.  And be sure to check out the In-Game Facebook page here.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang