Jose Canseco

Former Major League Baseball Player Jose Canseco received a temporary restraining order from his ex-girlfriend.

Leila Shennib, a bikini and fitness model who dated Canseco, filed a temporary restraining order (TRO) against him in Los Angeles Superior Court after Canseco began posting derogatory tweets about her on his Twitter account.

“I broke up with him six months ago and he’s been harassing me and threatening me ever since,” Shennib told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

“One day he’s proposing to me and sending me flowers and teddy bears, and the next day he’s slamming me on Twitter, putting my phone number up there and saying hurtful things.”

According to the restraining order filed on July 21 with the Los Angeles Superior Court, Shennib requested her mother be protected under the order as well and asked that Canseco stay away from her home, vehicle and workplace.

Filed Under: News
Tagged: Get updated with the hottest entertainment news daily by email!

Follow Starmometer on Twitter and Facebook!




View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang